Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank you card

I am doing the finally friday challenges over at Scraptures this month so head over and check them out. 

At the beginning of the week I was sort of feeling crafty but because we had something going on every night except for Thursday I couldn't do a Finally Friday until now (and no longer in a creating mood). 
I had pinned this card a while ago and wanted to do something similiar. I do have a tree stamp but also wanted to use something that at least came with one of the Scraptures kits. 
This Bo Bunny chandelier stamp came with a card kit a couple of months ago (at least in 2012). The mists are dylusions but you can use any sprays that you have. 
I challenge you to create a background for your card or layout using your mists. 


No comments:

Post a Comment